Thursday, February 14, 2008

it's a good day!

scratch dat
make it it's a GREAT day!
*hyper hepi mode*
for reasons such dat

1. i for a change, participate actively in my core session today. i ask questions n successfully examine the patients!usually i just contented with being the wallflower but today i feel like participating *weird eh?* it feels great!

2. my allowance finally got thru! now i no longer moneyless! thanks so much to Bulat's mom who bersusah payah harassing dat hampeh sponsor of mine

3. now dat i finally got my money i can pay off all my debts! wat a big relief!

4. sumhow i can download using torrent again! i'm back in the game bebeh!
*bz downlading mode*

5.
i got valentine gift packet
*oh ok, everybody in my class got it*
but nvrtheless, valentine's choc! i loikeee!

6. i'm in da same group as he
*swoon*

i had my fill ogling him
*swoon sumore*

ouh, did i mention he smile his sweet smile at me?
*melting*


7. i got my blingbling Glaber's jersey! yeayness!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

no, i do not play ice hockey or any other sport
this is my class jersey
it's a tradition for each class to have their own jersey
n it's also a tradition to wear them to exam
looks like it arrived just in time for our formative tmr!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
~make love not war~

p/s: notice the excessive use of exclamation mark? dats how great my day is today!!! *exclamation mark sumore*

No comments: